•Students can be more knowledgeable about authors and genres coming from various durations of American materials. •Students will recognize the influence of yankee history and traditions on American writers. •Students…...Read
Dahlia Pieces of furniture Private Limited
i. Period Context
2. View Items
Mister. Peter LimMr. Chua Advantage KangMr. Leong Sim Lam iii. Significant Policy Affirmation
Our company Dahlia Furniture Exclusive Limited is a local furniture industry, we supplies generally kitchen cabinetry, wall models, bedrooms arranged and eating set. We certainly have metal and wood pieces of furniture sets. 4. Current Business Policies
Integrated Management Policy
Grassroots Marketing and Niche Marketing
Free shipping within Manila however it will be fee if its outside Manila Finance
Business Financial Plan
Work traditions, New employees and leave exploits.
versus. Statement with the problem
What can the business do to further improve their current company's location?
vi. Affirmation of Targets.
Long term вЂ“ To become the largest manufacturer of furniture and exporter in the furniture industry.
Short term вЂ“ To maximize the net income of the organization.
vii. SWOT Analysis
5. Safe Environment
* Good quality of the items
* Run the new section with the present set of designers.
2. Dahlia's business has become eroded by some big players in the lowering revenues from current product * Poor management
* Replace the production lines because industry supply of contemporary furniture was not keeping up with the increasing require.
5. Powerful competitors.
* Other companies offer affordable prices.
viii. Option Courses of Actions
* Prolong its production unit and contend with opponents through cutting down prices. 2. Buy brought in products
2. Continue providing high quality and fairly costly image with clients.
ix. Analysis Of Alternatives
Positive aspects A
5. No over head cost
5. Smaller products of products
5. Free from selecting more labors
* It could not accommodate mass market...
International Study Journal of Finance and Economics ISSN 1450-2887 Concern 15 (2008) © EuroJournals Publishing, Inc. 2008 http://www.eurojournals.com/finance.htm Predicting Business Failure of Malaysia?s Detailed Companies: Assessing Multiple Discriminant Analysis…...Read