Howdy Gaby, I just started my personal class on the net with the University or college of Phoenix, arizona, let me tell you slightly about it since I know…...Read
Birmingham School of Commerce
BA Semester 2
Course Format for:
Study course Leader:
anand. [email protected] co. uk
20th December, 2011
Economical Management and Analysis3
Indicative Content several
Indicative Reading List4
Tactical Information Management14
Indicative Browsing List15
Business Research Methodologies18
Indicative Browsing List20
International Business26 Module Description26 Learning Outcomes26
Indicative Browsing list27
1 . Module Title: Financial Supervision and Examination
Module Lecturer: SA Palan and Makailla McConnel
1 . Module Explanation:
This module supplies a comprehensive insurance coverage of financial managing from a company perspective, combined with a comprehensive protection of general financial math concepts. It includes the core targets of corporate financial management, and the putting on a range of analytical tactics and technology, including monetary mathematics, computer spreadsheet designs and electric calculator routines, to expense, financing and dividend decisions. The component also covers the impact of different income tax devices on expense evaluation by both a corporate and aktionar perspective.
2 . Learning Effects:
Upon powerful completion of this kind of module, college students will be able to: • Understand the facets of financial marketplaces.
• Make use of financial math concepts as appropriate.
• Appreciate the dangers involved in monetary management. • Identify, examine and solve financial problems confronting businesses, particularly problems relating to corporate investment, asset management and financing decisions. • Work with analytical tactics and ideal electronic helps to assist in contemporary economic decision making, • Analyse the effect of economic, legal and tax changes on the proper and financial position of firms. • Prefer the ethical problems of financial supervision within business organisations.
three or more Indicative Content:
This subject is broken into the following issues:
• Introduction to financial supervision and the UK taxation system • Financial markets
• Financial math concepts
• Valuation of you possess and stocks and shares
• Introduction to risk and rates of return
• Capital budgeting concepts and methods
• Issues in capital cash strategy
• Various other approaches to assessing risk in project evaluation • Expense of capital
• Sources of immediate finance
• Long-term personal debt finance
• Equity loans
• Capital structure
• Dividend insurance plan
A variety of educating approaches are used, including lectures, seminars, circumstance analysis, team-work and comprehensive use of the Internet for guided research.
Notional Student Work load
Seminars six hours
Described learning 46 hours
Impartial Learning 70 hours
Total 150 hours
Test (3Hours) – 100%
six. Concise Indicative Reading List:
Block, H. B. and Hirt, G. A. (2008) Foundations of economic Management, (International ed) McGraw Hill
Higgins, R. (2009) Analysis to get Financial Administration, (9th Male impotence. ) McGraw Hill Education.
Brigham, Elizabeth. F and Houston T, (2008) Fundamentals...